Code of Conduct
Game Access is an event based on respect and civility between all of the attendees and staff. We are all colleagues, friends, game dev fanatics, and most importantly, people, and we attend the Conference every year to have a pleasant and comfortable time.
This mutual respect crosses all differences in gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, mental or physical dis/ability, or any other aspects of appearance, background, identity and creed. And while we may have our differences in opinion about various things, this too does not give any of us the right to disrespect, demean, or harass others. Discussion is welcome, discrimination is not.
- > Disrespectful behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Violence and violent language directed towards other attendees.
- Intimidation and harassment.
- Unsolicited physical contact.
- Photography and recording taken without the permission of the individuals therein and the organizers of the event. Especially if intended to use commercially or on social media.
- Deliberate and sustained disruption of the event program and other attendees.
- Offensive behavior and/or language, including slurs, obscene gestures, sexually explicit comments and any kind of discriminatory expressions.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviors.
Attendees breaking these rules may be swiftly expelled from the event with no refund. This applies especially to repeat, uncooperative and unrepentant offenders.
If you are witness to any of these behaviors, don't stay silent. You see something, you say something. Seek out our staff and inform them of what happened. Don't try to solve the situation on your own unless absolutely necessary.
The above also applies to any illegal activities. Game Access might feel like a different universe sometimes, but Czech republic's laws still apply at our Conference.
Uphold this Code, and help make Game Access a comfortable and pleasant experience for us, your fellow attendees, and especially for yourself. Thank you.
If you have any questions regarding the Code of Conduct, please don't hesitate to message us at email@example.com.